Who am I?

Who am I?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stranger and Stranger


I know this is a poor photo but anyone can see that is a bizarre amount of styrofoam to be carrying on a bike!! By the way it is not uncommon.
Also the Chinese people hardly ever exercise so they think i'm insane that I run everywhere, occasionally I see elderly walking around, or doing tai chi in the park. What they do do is walk backwards, I saw a women walk into a bush the other day! Most unnatural.
The second picture we got stuck on the freeway because the road was merging to one lane, and everyone got out of their cars to see what was going on. Some were even taking pictures, we were just taking pictures of them! Maybe this is where the Chinese fire drill came from. If I wasn't squished in the back of the car I would have run around the car.

1 comment:

  1. Bailey! I love your blog! I love you! You sound like you're having an amazing time! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete