Who am I?

Who am I?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chongming Island


I went to Chongming Island with the Greenland's. They are this amazing family in our ward who always invite us over for Sunday dinner! There is nothing better than american friends to help with the cultural differences. Anyways, they were over the top generous to Annie and I on tuesday! We got to run like gerbils in balls on the water, rock climb, zip line, go-kart, ride a crazy ride, and paint ball. I have two welts! The ride was like Samari at Lagoon but ten times slower, all the rides were, apparently Chinese people are scared of them.

1 comment:

  1. I miss your beautiful face darlin!!! I love all of the words and the pictures that you document....sad that I can't be part but I would not have survived. Stay white and tall
    Ariel Day
    ***always thought of you as a hamster :)

    ReplyDelete