Who am I?

Who am I?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

They are my LiFe



Tuesday through Saturday are my chinese babies. I teach ages 0-3 years old at Gymboree. They call me lao shi (teacher). My chinese is yi dian dian (very little) but we get by:) I've learned to communicate in other ways. They love to dance to the never ending music with me.
Sunday and Monday are my english kids. I got called to be a nursery leader in my branch. Even though we only have 100 people in my branch we average about 14 kids every sunday. On mondays Annie my roomy and I watch the Olsen kids Alia and Seth. They lost their mother last year and we love to spend time with them they are so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO CUTE DEAR!!! I am totally jealous cause I know for a fact that I am going to be a 1st grade teacher, true...missing you!!

    ReplyDelete